Announcements

edna

I read last night in People magazine that Brad Pitt is making a movie called "Moneyball" based on the life of Billy Beane, manager of the Oakland A's.

Billy was a friend and classmate of mine when we were in 6th and 7th grade. He was an amazing baseball player even then.

So everybody will have to go watch this movie, because, by God, there may be a character in it for a split second named Shawna, and you'd all have a little brush with superstardom, now wouldn'tcha? ;) :grin:

You poor sweet thing. I still can't get the image of you after you were sprayed in the face out of my head and now I'm worried about your teeth issues. Come to Mama Peaches, baby. ((((((Heimann))))))

Wow, I meant that at least 87% less creepy than it came out. :laughing:

Kari, I just visualized that whole scene. You were wearing a mu-mu and were a little sweaty.....

Very creepy! :thumbsup:

Hey, I'll be gone for a few days (have to get recertified for my job)50 hours of classes and a few tests :( And I have to get 100% on the final test :laughing: I pretty much know what I'm doing but the state of Texas and now the federal government just wants to make sure :cool: Anyway, whenever I get done with this stuff I'll be back. Maybe sparingly,on my days off :smirk:

This is going to take some time :( 50 hours before September first. So on my days off I'll be taking classes (plus work)And of all things,this is about drugs :laughing: Seriously,I probably needed this one because I forgot the names of some of these :confused: I was just like ok, 2 of these yellow ones will knock em out for a day, or this big white horse pill,2 days and the needle with blue stuff really knocks em out for 3 to 4 days :cool: Anyway,these drugs have names and I have to sort of study up a little :( And again, I'll be back after a few days.

And thank you for the good luck and stuff :bow:

:( And now I just found out this is my weekend for surgical ICU

Edited by Guest

Hey, that's very cool... :cool:

I know a lot about drugs... :grin:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

These drugs are for people with really serious problems :) I know alot about drugs too :laughing: I seriousy doubt you'd like thorazine :cool: :laughing: But :shades: Who knows? Maybe you would? :laughing: Nah, these are serious mind altering drugs,not like weed or some of the other good stuff :smirk:

Edited by Guest

Tomorrow I get the big test :blush: Anyway,I was taking the classes and Tuesday I turn in my little sign sheet (to be signed) and the instructor told me to pick it up Thursday. I pick it up and all the classes are signed and dated :cool: Sooooo,no more classes :content:

And,I went and got my hair chopped off :o and I donated it to some organization that makes wigs and stuff for people who lost it (somehow) I donated 56 inches of hair (enough for about 5 or 6 wigs)So if you see someone young with some grey hair,it might be mine.