Announcements

edna

Yeah but until you hit 1,000 Rocky your still a newbie

Yeah, and you still owe six months worth of Newbie Dues, plus interest. And in another 10 days, it'll be seven months worth.

I like you, Rocky. You're a funny guy. So, don't make me have to send my goons out after you.

That is all.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

We got another tweet! This time from Ryan Star, whose interview was just posted two days ago.

Ryan Star posted from Twitter: "Check out a more in depth interview about the meanings behind my songs here at http://www.songfacts.com/blog/interviews/ryan_star/ "

Sweet. :grin:

My shoegaze soulmate Talha who you know here as lazybones is going to represent Pakistan for the International World Music Festival which will be streamed live around the world on the 20th of June.

And he's gonna do it with a song he makes for me :D :D :D

My shoegaze soulmate Talha who you know here as lazybones is going to represent Pakistan for the International World Music Festival which will be streamed live around the world on the 20th of June.

And he's gonna do it with a song he makes for me :D :D :D

I don't really know what all that means, but if it's about music, then it's good! Congrats on keeping such cool friends, girl. And a double congrats TO your friend, for being so cool. :cool:

doing what? Is one of them the Applebees and the other your future father-in-law's company?

Man I totally forgot to mention what the other one was haha.

It's working at Maggie Moos, a local, overpriced, ice cream place. Sort of like Cold Stone Creamery without the crackheads. A couple of my best friends work there. I'm hoping to work maybe 10-20 hours a week there and 20 or so hours a week at Applebee's.