Announcements

edna

Phew, found them!..and they are okay...

My aunt lives in a senior living complex. My FIL went to visit her...he signed in but never signed her out...He took her to some church function with him, but never told anybody he was taking her...It's not a nursing home, but still you need to sign in and out as a visitor!.....her granddaughter called from the complex and said no one knows where she is!...and then after the church function, he took her grocery shopping..so basically they were running around town having a good ol' time!.... :P

why did they think Brian Jones was murdered btw?

I think that if you're asthmatic and high on all sort of drugs AND you go swimming in the pool while the other people at home are also up till here with dope and might not listen or see what's happening in the pool... well, chances are that might you get drowned.

Oh, i was just reading an article not long ago, that claims Jimi Hendrix might have been murdered too. saws that he didn't trust his manager at all, at the time of his death...why did they think Brian Jones was murdered btw?

Same here, more or less. If he took tons of barbituates and also heroin and who knows what else and then he ODed in his sleep and wasn't even conscious he was SO sick, it's not strange that he died suffocated by his own vomit.

Oh, i was just reading an article not long ago, that claims Jimi Hendrix might have been murdered too. saws that he didn't trust his manager at all, at the time of his death...

The theory that I heard, and I'm not saying I believe but I find to be interesting, is that he was murdered. Apparently when they examined his body, they found a lot of red wine in his system however it was all resting in his lungs. The only way that could happen is if someone poured the wine into his stomach after he died to make it look like he was drunk. Also, he apparently had, a few weeks before, been talking in an interview about how he would never commit suicide and how he felt that that was the wrong thing to do. I believe there's more but that's all I recall for now.

I find it interesting. Although it could be that this all happened just after Elvis filmed Andy Kaufman doing the moon landing ;)

On our local news last night I was shocked when they said that James Brown hasn't been buried yet :o

The news said that one of his grand-daughters says his body has been stolen. The news caster said the body is being hidden by a member of his family until the court cause is settled because they want to prove he was murdered.

Thats not of course word for word and it was late night news so probably not 100% accurate ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have just returned from a whirlwind trip to Vegas everybody! New title for me .... Mother-in-law! :D

My daughter (who had been planning a nice normal family wedding) decided to chuck it all and elope to Vegas. Five days of stress, laughter, smiles and even some tears culminated in a lovely wedding, and I am a happy mama. ;)

I have just returned from a whirlwind trip to Vegas everybody! New title for me .... Mother-in-law! :D

My daughter (who had been planning a nice normal family wedding) decided to chuck it all and elope to Vegas. Five days of stress, laughter, smiles and even some tears culminated in a lovely wedding, and I am a happy mama. ;)

She married the Scouser? :o

Calm down, calm down, la'. :P