Announcements

edna

If you stop by my house today I'm giving out Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and M&M's.

Any left over Reese's go to the winner of our match up today ! Right ? You can keep the M&M's... :D

- The Commish

Actually , with the economy in turmoil now , anyone who wants to set up a steady Reese's Peanut Butter Cups shipment ( legal or smuggled -no business of mine ) could make a small fortune by exporting them here . Empty market - you'd be all alone on the profit end , and sold out immediately ! Think on it . Expats are suffering greatly here and will pay ~$5.00 a pack or more ... :D

Contact me by PT or at www.Reesesscam.jp.com

I'm not kidding - and desperate for peanut butter cups which these pagans have no taste for mostly . :help:

Any left over Reese's go to the winner of our match up today ! Right ? You can keep the M&M's... :D

- The Commish

Actually , with the economy in turmoil now , anyone who wants to set up a steady Reese's Peanut Butter Cups shipment ( legal or smuggled -no business of mine ) could make a small fortune by exporting them here . Empty market - you'd be all alone on the profit end , and sold out immediately ! Think on it . Expats are suffering greatly here and will pay ~$5.00 a pack or more ... :D

Contact me by PT or at www.Reesesscam.jp.com

The rain held down the crowds a bit on Halloween. We have loads of Reeses left. I'm a capitalist by trade and reputation. Tell me how to score a few bucks on the overseas peanut butter cup market and I'm listening.

That's just sick sh*t , my friend . In Canada , nothing ever comes off the line badly - or someone will sacrifice themselves to ensure it's perfection ! ;)

55 ,000 people died or got owies this way for quality control . Thank god for NAFTA ; most were Americans and former law enforcement officials appointed under the Bush administration, but now out of work ... :goof: :P