Announcements

edna

:bow: you are a rock star! :bow:

Here's what it sounded like to me: "yaddayaddayadda RON BEAM yaddayaddayadda RON BEAM yaddayadda." :grin: I wish I could have understood what they were saying. It was fun seeing some of the photos on exhibit that you've shared with us here! That huge panoramic circle was unreal. I've not ever seen a photo presented in that fashion.

Nice!! :)

A few days ago we had a forest fire close to here. Luckily they got it under control pretty quickly.

The last time we had a major forest fire around here it burned thousands of acres of forest land. It took the area years to recover from it.

The woods have been closed for over a month already and if we don't get some good rain soon they may stayed closed well into October.

Not good for the local hunters.

...nor the little animals... :P :P now not only they have to hide from hunters but they're homeless too... :( and have no food.

Not homeless. The fire didn't get the chance to spread far at all :D

As for being hunted, only a certain amount of tags are issued and if the herds weren't thinned the animals would most likely die of starvation because they become over populated.

I personally don't have the heart to hunt. I don't think I could kill anything. I even put spiders back outside if I can ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, Marc...just one left. I don't know whether I needed them extracted either; I used to go to a crook dentist and he saw dollar signs at every opportunity.

My husband still has them all, and plans to keep it that way at all costs!

Jenny,

I know someone born without wisdom teeth and she married a man with two sets! How's that for a match made in heaven...too bad he's such a SOB.