Announcements

edna

I understand that the Arizona sun has lowered your tolerance to cold dramtically.

:laughing: whenever my teeth start chattering because I'm cold, Andy will say, "You'd never survive in Seattle." (where he's from)

As we were hiking on Saturday in 73 degree weather, we were talking about how the rest of the entire country is under a cold snap. How did we get so lucky? ;)

I'm back from NYC!....Wow, I've never seen so many people in my life!....and the buildings are HUGE!....you really never know just how tall these buildings are until you actually see them...NYC was beautiful with all the Xmas lights and decorations. I had a good time, and YES EDNA, I had a pretzel for ya! :P....I loved the limo ride also...these things have some pretty cool stuff in them...and ours had a pretty fiber-optic light show on the inside roof...very cool, like little stars that twinkled and changed colors....it was a nice ride to NY that's for sure....One of the employees from the agency that went looked just like Sammy Hagar, no lie.....When picking out CD's to play in the limo, wouldn't you know it, he picked a VanHalen CD.... :D I didn't get a chance to see a lot of other things I wanted to see....So I'll have to go back again sometime!

• 2 weeks later...

I am jrock. I host a web based radio show called The "ROCK" Show on SPAZZradio.com where I explore Rock's most meaningful music.

Join me on Sunday nights at 9pm EST for an hour of exploring the meaning of the music that you love at www.SPAZZradio.com.

Thanks Lea, just doing my job...I've been with the agency for 5 years now. This is the first time I actually had to do that...I was very, very scared, but very happy he's going to be okay...I had an incident last year that did not have a happy ending...memories of that situation came back to me...I'm very relieved I didn't have to go through that again...I'm not sure I would of handled it very well....

Edited by Guest