Announcements

edna

I'll be away from home from Sept. 13th thru the 20th. I doubt I'll be online even though I will have access to a laptop.

Joann and I along with our son and his family (including our two lovely granddaughters) will be at the Jersey Shore soaking up sun and surf (and seafood, and salt water taffy and, oh well, you get the picture).

Now, shortly after my return it will be my birthday (the 23rd). This gives you all plenty of time to shop for something nice. You can't say that I'm not considerate now can ya?

I'll miss you all. Please be nice to each other...even to Kevin. I mean especially to Kevin.

I'll be away from home from Sept. 13th thru the 20th. I doubt I'll be online even though I will have access to a laptop.

Joann and I along with our son and his family (including our two lovely granddaughters) will be at the Jersey Shore soaking up sun and surf (and seafood, and salt water taffy and, oh well, you get the picture).

Now, shortly after my return it will be my birthday (the 23rd). This gives you all plenty of time to shop for something nice. You can't say that I'm not considerate now can ya?

I'll miss you all. Please be nice to each other...even to Kevin. I mean especially to Kevin.

Where are you going Joe?

Is this really Muzik disguised as RonJon? :cool:

Have a great time, Joe! ;)