Announcements

edna

wE BOTH HAVE THE SAME WINNING SMILE! nOT A FULL MOON TONIGHT. mY FIRST 8 HOURS WAS IN A CAR AND WAS BUSY, BUT NOW IT IS QUITE AND i AM INSIDE. sO LONG AS NO HELICOPTERS ARE NEEDED BY THE DEPS, i WONT GET TOO MANY CALLS. eVERYONE IN THE AREA CALLS WHENEVER THE HELICOPTER IS UP. iTS HARD TO BE POLITE WHEN i HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE UNITS AND TALK TO PEOPLE THAT WANT ANSWERS NOW.

You know Kevin's avatar could be a close up of Marc's?

Actually , Fin , Marc and I have been pulling the wool over everyone's eyes . We're actually undead ( these are real photos of us ) , have neither jobs , nor families , and suss out our next victims together ... by the phases of the moon , of course ( it wouldn't be sporting , gothic, nor cool , otherwise, would it ?! ) :shades: :laughing:

Actually , Fin , Marc and I have been pulling the wool over everyone's eyes . We're actually undead ( these are real photos of us ) , have neither jobs , nor families , and suss out our next victims together ... by the phases of the moon , of course ( it wouldn't be sporting , gothic, nor cool , otherwise, would it ?! ) :shades: :laughing:

Ohh of course :doh: I suppose you're not really in Japan either then, or at least have the ability to fly.

I've had many Doppler's Unky, that's why they wanted to do the Venogram to see the flow. It's easier for them and less time consuming. They did a Doppler as well before doing the Venogram, quite painful to get the needle down the vein in my foot and the contrast dye always makes me feel very fuzzy and faint. Looks like there is not a lot of blood flow above my hip into my groin. Nothing worse than it was before though, actually it's a miracle there is any flow at all, so I am very grateful :)

I'll get the proper analysis and results in a few weeks time. I've had it for 14 years, so any positive change is good for me :grin: