Announcements

edna

I am happy and content. My life is gooood. In fact it'll only get better when the second comming happens. This world has satisfied me as much as it could. This is not My Home.....

the last time someone said something like that he lost a bet with a devil and died :crazy:

;)

So while it's a sad thing that it's closed now, it's also a good thing because now I can devote more time to school... and Songfacts. :grin:

Wow, Shawna, I know what you mean... :) I have been wishing my work was over for a couple of years now... and though it´s sad (and mainly a complication due to the money,) it´s always great to have some vacation!!!

So congrats, and post like crazy!!!!! :bow:

the last time someone said something like that he lost a bet with a devil and died :crazy:

;)

The last time I heard someone say something like that , he rallied his followers to help put in the current President of the United states ! ... :P

This is what frightens me about religion - not God, necessarily ; a 'welcoming' of Armageddon .

:(

tHAT LOOKS LIKE A PRETTY BIG RIFLE! gLAD HE ENJOYED FIRING IT. i AM SURE HE IS GETTING PLENTY OF SUPERVISION AND SAFETY TRAINING. hE WILL FIND HANDGUNS FUN TO SHOOT, TOO. i WAS NOT GOING TO POST A PICTURE OF MY NEW PISTOL, BUT i CHANGED MY MIND. iT IS SUCH A WELL MADE PISTOL AND i AM QUITE PLEASED WITH IT.

IMG_9107.jpg

Nice! My next purchase will be a 9MM.

luger9jk2.png

I've received my CPL, I just bought my son a 22 pistol recently, it's an Iver Johnson. He's gotten quite good in just a few weeks that we have been going target shooting at the range.

dsc07853skz4.jpg

He is learning respect and care for his weapon and it's a wonderful time we have cleaning them after shooting. He and I have learned a lot in just a short time.

I've loved guns since I was a kid myself. Glad to see other folks around here that have a the same understanding and mature approach to gun use, ownership and responsibility.

I just discovered that concealed weapons permit holders are up 43% in my neck of the woods.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/27722724.html

Mikey, I appreciate your fondness of the right to bear arms. But if you truly want something with true stopping power, the following is it . . . Colt .45 (government-issue).

Bar none!

It's what I consider the finest hand-gun ever to be designed.

Edited by Guest
image deleted because it was a direct link