Announcements

edna

I remember, we had some fabulous and very good discussion about "The Catcher In The Rye"... or something like that... :beatnik:

I´m home alone.

I was waiting for this long weekend. I thought I´d spend three days sleeping but this morning I started again with my social life and it looks like I won´t be sleeping much. Plus I´m supposed to babysit for my grand-nephew tonight, while the husband and the kids rehearse with the band.

:P

Darn Tim I'll miss you :puppyeyes: Who will I play late night What Are You Listening To with?

Are you excited about going? I think you'll really enjoy the experience :D Just don't forget about us :content:

I hope we don't lose anymore of our young people. It's so quite without you guys around :puppyeyes:

Don't forget there are puters in the library :thumbsup:

Tomorrow I leave for school. I don't know how often internet will be available on the way and I don't know how much time I'll have when I'm there so... see you when I see you.

Man ! Am I going to miss you . My only advice is this: never volunteer for anything ... first .

Be sure to check in once in a while and let us all revel in the bitter and cynical young gentleman you are to become once college gets ahold of you ! ;) :thumbsup:

* Sniff . Joe !' Our little boy ' has all all grown up ! *

Go Michigan ! :laughing: :laughing:

Edited by Guest

^ Me too. They only installed wireless internet in my halls the very week I moved in. :P But I think/hope America's a little more technologically advanced, and you'll get internet access there, Tim...

Apart from that - best decision of your life so far from my point of view! :grin: Good luck.

Ahh... nice reputation :grin: