Announcements

edna

My husband brought a very small kitty... :puppyeyes: that´s what I needed... :doh: another cat!! She´s so small...

I told him to leave home with the cat but he refuses and tries to convince me about the third cat... :stars: :stars:

Blackmail... :stars:

I´ll be divorced soon.

Yes, cats are cute...

And no, Marc, he won´t... :/ he says he will but you know how kids are... :shades:

We don´t have outside, we live in an appartment... and I know, they´re easy to care for but this one is so small... :P and she´s in a cardoard box untill the vet says she can join the other two cats (who are not very happy, I must say... just as me :beady: )

She´s a cutie... :grin: but she stinks cause she has fleas so the vet put some stuff on her and we can´t bath her till Monday.

And of course, the box (with her food and water and litter and so) is in the office-room where we have the computers, so it really stinks... :P

She has no name yet. I had plans to tell the man and new cat to get the (bleep) out of here but now I´m changing my mind... :smirk:

She´s a cutie... :grin: :grin:

I´d love to send her to your place, Fin, but now I think I´ll keep her... ;)

We were supposed to go out this wekend (mountain, swimming in the lake, barbecue, etc) but now we´ll have to stay home cause she´s very small and her owner (my husband) has to give her some med or so...

tHAT LOOKS LIKE A PRETTY BIG RIFLE! gLAD HE ENJOYED FIRING IT. i AM SURE HE IS GETTING PLENTY OF SUPERVISION AND SAFETY TRAINING. hE WILL FIND HANDGUNS FUN TO SHOOT, TOO. i WAS NOT GOING TO POST A PICTURE OF MY NEW PISTOL, BUT i CHANGED MY MIND. iT IS SUCH A WELL MADE PISTOL AND i AM QUITE PLEASED WITH IT.

IMG_9107.jpg

Nice weapon, yes I have a new one myself, DW .357 with a 8" barrel, it's very precise, at 25-30 feet I can hit a target the size of an apple.

We go camping and hiking in bear country, it will take one down in the event it comes down to a "him or me/us" scenario.

dw357oi6.jpg

I look forward to getting a .50 magnum soon,

500uj2.jpg

with a 400 grain cartridge it will bring down a grizzly bear with a single shot.

i HAVE ALWAYS LIKED DAN wESSON STUFF. i USED TO SALIVATE OVER THEIR "PISTOL PACK" THAT HAD ALL THE DIFFERENT BARREL SIZES SO YOU COULD CHANGE THE CONFIGURATION OF YOUR REVOLVER. dw'S KIND OF LOOK LIKE WHAT YOU WOULD GET IF YOU CROSSED A sMITH & wESSON AND A cOLT.

i WOULD LIKE TO SHOOT ONE OF THOSE 50 MAGS ONE DAY. i HAVE NEVER SHOT ANY HANDGUN LARGER THAN 45CAL.

Nothing wrong with a father, who knows that his child is mature enough, introducing him to something he enjoys. I do not see anything that I would think of as disturbing. They are in a range, safety precautions are being taken and Mikey's boy had a good time. If he was curious about firearms, it is better that he learn under controlled circumstances than finding out on his own. I get the feeling as if you think everyone who enjoys shooting is some kind of ignorant redneck who is looking for a cross to burn. Or am I off target? :shades:

I understand that people that have not grown up around firearms may feel uncomfortable with them, or even not like seeing someone else enjoying them. I cant help but feel like I, and the other gun friendly people here, are being looked down on just a bit. I am used to it, though, living in California.