Announcements

edna

PETITION AGAINST "BADLY WORDED" PETITION ASSUMPTION

-------------------

This petition is worded so as to completely disprove Kevin's statements about the supposedly "badly worded" petition. The particular statement is recorded verbatim:

"You may not like the results nor [sic] the wording of any petition, me [sic] laddy [unnecessary ellipses]" [sic] - Keven [sic]

These comments, we hold, avoid the issue at hand, and therefore ensure their own misinterpretations from falsely attributed quotes.

No comment has been or will be made about the said "results" of such a petition, as such comments would further ambiguate the issue at hand.

If you wish to sign this petition to prove that Kevin is wrong (perhaps in even more cases than this one), please add your name.

Edited by Guest
Redacted by me to avoid any misunderstanding.

PETITION AGAINST "BADLY WORDED" PETITION ASSUMPTION

-------------------

This petition is worded so as to completely disprove Kevin's statements about the supposedly "badly worded" petition. The particular statement is recorded verbatim:

"You may not like the results nor [sic] the wording of any petition, me [sic] laddy [unnecessary ellipses]" [sic] - Keven [sic]

These comments, we hold, avoid the issue at hand, and therefore ensure their own misinterpretations from falsely attributed quotes.

No comment has been or will be made about the said "results" of such a petition, as such comments would further ambiguate the issue at hand.

If you wish to sign this petition to prove that Kevin is wrong (perhaps in even more cases than this one), please add your name.

1. Keven

I dig legal speak ! :thumbsup: :D

I will mark you well for this ' insult ?' , sir - be on your guard !... And pray God this sends you henceforth ! :cool:

Edited by Guest
See my post below.

OK, guys. Silliness is fun and the I know that the petition is meant to be an extension of the fun. If Kevin doesn't object to it I will allow it to remain as long as it doesn't go too far. I am however deleting the "stupid" reference. Yes, even though I know it wasn't directed at anyone I am deleting it because it's one of those trigger words that can hurt feelings. It would be an ugly thing to call someone. If either of you care to discuss this with me privately I invite you to do so.

Play nice.

OK, guys. Silliness is fun and the I know that the petition is meant to be an extension of the fun. If Kevin doesn't object to it I will allow it to remain as long as it doesn't go too far. I am however deleting the "stupid" reference. Yes, even though I know it wasn't directed at anyone I am deleting it because it's one of those trigger words that can hurt feelings. It would be an ugly thing to call someone. If either of you care to discuss this with me privately I invite you to do so.

Play nice.

F*** that ! That punk has NO place here ... :D , ... in a nice way :stars: ...

Edited by Guest
Putting an asterik in the middle of a curse word doesn't make it any less a curse word, silly.

I'm glad I go to other music sites and discuss MUSIC.

:thumbsup:

That's great, me too. In fact, I have a few different boards that I post at, they all have specific "main topics" but they also have random or misc. type threads as well.

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive!