Announcements

edna

I just took 6 Tylenol at once for a hangover - and I'd like to announce that the surge succeeded ... I think ... Sammy is that, you? HERE ?!

I hope I'll come down soon , though - of course , though , based on conditions on the ground ...

*Sigh * I hear YOU ... but in the contrast ; I will not stay at work until midnight , then come home and grunt at my wife , and then do it all again at 6:00am ; then , see my family a bit on weekends ( if I'm not working, as most do ) - and I'm usually so tired I generally sleep all day , anyway ... then ; Monday comes again. :P

Working less than this is considered somewhat lazy , too ...

*Sigh * I hear YOU ... but in the contrast ; I will not stay at work until midnight , then come home and grunt at my wife , and then do it all again at 6:00am ; then , see my family a bit on weekends ( if I'm not working, as most do ) - and I'm usually so tired I generally sleep all day , anyway ... then ; Monday comes again. :P

Working less than this is considered somewhat lazy , too ...

KarÅshi is a Japanese invention, right? :P

Hey Kevin,,,,are you missing one of your earthquakes? We just had a 5.8 earthquake that lasted about 40 seconds. Mya did not even notice because she was enraptured by Wow Wow Wubsie.

It was centered in Chino Hills, about 50 miles from me and I lost my internet connection.