Announcements

edna

I want to know if he uses anything on his hair apart from shampoo. And how often he gives it a wash. And if he blow dries. It looks a bit lank, you see... I think he needs a different shampoo. Tell him I recommend one of those transparentish fruit ones... they normally give hair more bounce. Except he'll smell like a girl.

Is that okay?

I want to know if he uses anything on his hair apart from shampoo. And how often he gives it a wash. And if he blow dries. It looks a bit lank, you see... I think he needs a different shampoo. Tell him I recommend one of those transparentish fruit ones... they normally give hair more bounce. Except he'll smell like a girl.

Is that okay?

You people with hair are such show-offs.

Of course it is ...but you being an ignorant barbarian as far as the English language goes wouldn't/ couldn't be expected to know that ... stick to the below :

" Hello . Nice to eat you . Does Your mother still have dandruff or did you finally buy that pet injector that I Jehovahed you about ? "

- Repeat and use as necessary .

Is that okay?

Because it's you, Radhi, I will print this out and ask him word-for-word.

Of course it is ...but you being an ignorant barbarian as far as the English language goes wouldn't/ couldn't be expected to know that ... stick to the below :

" Hello . Nice to eat you . Does Your mother still have dandruff or did you finally buy that pet injector that I Jehovahed you about ? "

- Repeat and use as necessary .

I memorise it :)

I think what she means is she's interviewing Mr. Bice and wants to know if any of us have any questions we want her to ask him. Right, Shawna?

I'd like to know what kind of a horrible situation he was in that would lead him to go on that soul-sucking show.

I'd like to know what it's like working at McDonald's. "Yes, Bo, I WOULD like fries with that. Thank you."

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: