Announcements

edna

I just had a great (and not so great) time while reading the "Don´t act so refined" poem thread. Yes, the one that was locked.

Thank you, poetrygal, I just can´t believe someone choses this forum to spread their wisdom and knowledge about the Bible, abortion, Obama, gays, birth-control, etc. Some people have been banned for less than that, but anyways, I had a great time, so thank you.

And now, no kidding, thank you my friends, Tim, Fin, Martin, Peachy, BA, you really know how to laugh and enjoy, and make other people have a good time.

Sorry to bring this back. I couldn´t resist it. I love you. Thanks for locking the thread. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Sorry, Nammy, I see there´s another thread where we can discuss your poem and not other... stuff. :stars:

Bitter-Almonds said:namahage, bluefish, and poetrychick are the same person

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I see the poetry thread I mentioned above was deleted... I guess that´s the right thing to do, so mods, feel free to delete my above post too, I know, I shouldn´t have done it. I promise I´ll be good, and sorry if I was rude. I got carried away. :angel:

Kind of as a keepsake memory; eh, Fin?

I just don't like thread deleting, in Random Thoughts and such (I know, those threads take up a lot of space), and seeing as there's usually lots of interesting conversations and memories attached to older threads and I've looked for certain things more than once only to find that the thread in question doesn't exist anymore, I've started to save some of them. My reason for saving that one was slightly different though... don't think I'm going to keep it anyway

Why? :P We didn't swear or anything... it was a discussion that got a little more lively than usual. It was locked without warning, fine, but deleted...?

I had the good sense to email the thread to myself after it was locked :P

I swore a bit. I would have been fine with my comments being deleted, or the whole off-topic discussion, but Namahage's poem and the on-topic comments should have been left alone.