Announcements

edna

Laurie, I hoped you would come to this figure before I did... :) mainly cause lately, you know, I don´t post as before... and it´s so high I´d love, love, love to have you with me among the clouds! :grin:

..but I count on you!!!!!! :laughing: I am waiting for the day I will post a smiley giving the cup to another smiley... :laughing:

Thank you, amigos todos!!!! I love you, you´ve been brightening my days since september 2004... lending a hand with your friendship, being there, listening and answering, giving me the chance to be part of your bunch. This has no price but such a value!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Thank you, Paul... :cool:

Nei Young played near Madrid yesterday night (Rock In Rio). I wouldn´t want to go, it´s a mega concert, over crowded and I don´t like huge concerts anymore. But I saw it on TV... he´s the good old Neil Young we love... :bow: :bow: :bow:

Now, the single idea of having to go to that woodstock like place to see Amy Winehouse makes me want to stay home and watch her on tv do (in case she shows up). If she played in a small club I´d go...

Dear Songfactors

I have now completed by exams, if all goes well, I have a 3 months vacation!

You can all now envy me for that. :)

Thursday I'm going to Rock Werchter for 4 days and right after I'm going to spend a holiday in Avignon with my family!

You can all now envy me for that. :)

All that means I'll be away from computer from the3rd till the 19th of july. No songfacts, you may all now pity me for that. :(

I'm going to spend a holiday in Avignon

La Cité des papes... :):) That´s one of the most beautiful places I´ve ever been... (not that I´ve been to many places... :grin: ) I love Avignon. It brings some very special memories to me. Enjoy!!! :)

And yes, we´ll miss you... take a laptop... :cool:

People are screaming on the streets cause they´re sure Spain will win the football championship... the match is tonight.

I lived near the Real Madrid stadium for 25 years, I still live very near, so I´m used to that.

Now, if Spain wins and tomorrow we have the day off, then I want Spain to win.