Announcements

edna

Thanks to all of you...All your good thoughts came through and worked all the other times, So I'm sure it will again....I spent most of the day with Dad, and he's pretty much out of it....He's on some heavy pain meds right now...He's been through so much, and he's been fighting back as much as possible to get better...He has a minor fracture in his shoulder bone...He did it during therapy, but he's also been injured in that area before from a car accident a few years back...they can't operate because he's fighting pneumonia right now also, and he's too weak for surgery...they are hoping the bone will heal it's self, but the doctor said he doesn't see that happening...If the bone comes through the skin, they will have to do some sort of surgery because this will cause infection....

Thanks again for everything, you guys have been great...

I have a candle burning for him as we speak and will continue to send good thoughts his way.

For those who wonder about me lighting candles for people, it is believed by some that candle light draws Angels to them and I send my prayers with them. I know it's not conventional but then neither am I. And it works.

I hope your dad is on the mend quickly, Laurie!

I just got back from seeing Earth,Wind and Fire in concert at The Greek Theater. What a great show! People were on their feet from beginning to end. It is not often you can see a band whose every song they play is a classic. Philip Bailey sounds as good as ever and his vocal range is still incredible. Verdine is still perpetual motion and funky. I had a smile on my face the whole time. The band was having a good time, and it showed in their performance. If you ever get a chance to see them, go! You will not regret it!

Macy Gray was the opener. Though I only saw the last 2 songs of her set, she sounded great. I wish we had gotten there sooner.

Well Edna, I didn't get to see him today but I did hear from my sister. She said that he's doing better now that he's getting some care...so they are doing what they can for him right now...he's on some pretty heavy meds, so he's gonna be out of it for a few days they said, especially when he's not use to taking pain killers.....

Actually, I´m just posted my 30003rd... :grin:

Nice number... :)

Wow, that´s a lot... :shades: ...must mean I m happy here and love my online friends... :cool:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((songfactors))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))