Announcements

edna

Sue, I just wish you all the best and you know that I´ll be thinking of you. Best of lucks, my friend. It´s about time you start to feel perfect, as you deserve.

(((((((((((((((((Susie))))))))))))))))))))))

My spanish hubby says thank you very much to you all :bow: and I say "Kari, you saw the picture!!" :doh: :laughing: ¿Me perdonas? :angel:

Personally, I hope they do find something wrong, Sue. And I hope that it's a minor thing, and that fixing it will be next to nothing. My thinking is that you've got the condition, so let's hope they find the cause, it's minor, and they can fix it easily... and voila! no more pain. :grin: :grin:

Scars and surgery suck major booty

I try my best to have the attitude that without my scar I would not be alive. It causes me to view it with a little more... fondness, I suppose. I certainly will never ever be seen in a midriff-baring bikini again, but it doesn't really bother me all that much.

I have plenty of scars and I like them. Of course, not ugly scars... rather souvenirs... ;)

But I have a big one in my arm. I was diagnosed with skin cancer and they removed all the evil stuff. I´ve been living ten years ever since.

Are we reviewing scars?

I have a lovely 8 inch scar on my left leg running vertically from my lower thigh to my upper shin. A souvenir from my knee replacement surgery in November. The scar has healed nicely and continues to disappear. Yes, I still wear a bikini.

I have a few other scars, including one to my ego...but that's for another time.