Announcements

edna

omg i got the job i interviewed for last week! i'm hoping it's a sign of good things happening today :)

Bravo, Rachel!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: We all knew you would... ;)

And congrats for your lovely niece, Shawna... I hope she won´t break hearts, though... no need in doing that, you can be happy without making others unhappy...:cool:

My hard work is finally paying off... I'm getting some good interviews lined up for SF.

Next Tuesday I'll be talking with Jo Dee Messina. So if anyone has any question requests... let 'em rip. :)

I hope you all don't mind that I "announce" these interviews... I like doing it as a way to let you all ask questions if you have any... and the artists enjoy answering questions from fans, also... it's always met in a very positive light. :)

Congrats to Dr. Rach! :thumbsup:

Next Tuesday I'll be talking with Jo Dee Messina. So if anyone has any question requests... let 'em rip. :)

I love me some Jo Dee. "My Give a Damn's Busted" is the greatest song ever. She didn't write it, but her attitude is what makes it so spectacular. When I lived in CT back in the day before country went mainstream, the genre had a dumb redneck rap. Ask her if it was hard growing up in Massachusetts and being interested in country music. I'm interested to know her answer.

I will put that one on my list, Peaches. :)

If you liked that song, you'll probably love her new one. It's got all the same attitude! I think they said it just went out to the radio stations this week, it's called "I'm Done." Listen for it, it's a keeper. :grin:

I didn't really mean that as a joke. I think it's a shame country is so discounted on SF. It is almost held on a par with rap and I don't feel it deserves the snub. "Bring On The Rain" is a great song - period. Regardless of genre. That is why I nominated it. But I doubt anyone listened to the YouTube link or more people than me would have placed it in their top ten votes.

Or maybe they did click the link and just didn't like the song more than 10 others. :)

Voilà... I did click on it and heard it. I even liked it... But I had to chose among many other songs I like better... :)

Of all the Jo Dee Messina songs I love, "Bring On The Rain" doesn't fall into the top 10. It is a beautiful song, but not one I've loved enough to burn to a CD. I like the ones where she shows attitude, like "Bye Bye," "My Give A Damn's Busted"... and her new one "I'm Done."

Maybe it's a girl thing. ;)