Announcements

edna

I still picture Kevin as a hotel bartender.

Are we really sure we want to see him? I know some of us have a mental image that is working just fine!

" Your money is no good here , Mr. Torrance . "

" You do KNOW what you have to DO , though , Mr .Torrance ... "

Alright - well , fair enough - some things are best left a mystery . On Marc's word I'll decline from bothering with a picture . Thanks , my man !

:jack: :jack: :jack: :)

This congresional vote on a Turkish caused Armenian genocide ( can't you save this to later ?! ) - STUPID , America , just stupid - how many enemies would you like to add to you list ?! And these guys are your friends - or were - till you pulled this sh*t !

Wake up, my friends ( slap , slap ) Did you have a bad dream ?! !

I find the timing a little odd. Why wait almost 100 years to condemn the genocide? And, not that old George is a genius or anything, but I believe it was Congress who brought this up and the president actually said it was a bad idea. We funnel supplies to our troops in Iraq by way of Turkey and use their airbases. I guess withholding the material needed by the troops was not good enough. Lets make it even more difficult to get them their beans and bullets.

Yeah, after all...what's a little genocide between friends?

It's the timing ( and questionable intention(s) ) of the thing that get me , Joe . Not the issue so much .

We N.Americans aren't held in high regard by many other countries and peoples for our Native policies over the last 200+ years , either ... :crazy: