Announcements

edna

What?!

I missed the post that said there were a few hundred unimportant posts?! :P

As this is part 4, we all know by now that long threads stress the server so they need a little spring cleaning when they get too big.

We are currently talking about how we can archive these threads without taking up more bandwidth than needed.

Only one of us pays for the service, and we don't want it to cost more than necessary to keep things in smooth running order :)

I want to wish a Happy Birthday to a very special lady!

:happybanana: Happy Birthday Lucky !! :happybanana:

^^^

This was the first post of the "Happy Birthday Lucky" in the announcements thread. There was ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to start the cut-off at the following post which was this Edna post.

Lucky...!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: Have a great day!!!!! :)

HappyBday-animatedCake.gif

Happy birthday, Mr G!

Kari, I asked once before and the issue was side stepped. Why, oh why, is there no line between your username and the content of your posts? I expect to one day log on and see your user info floating around somewhere to the right of my screen. I dont need that kind of stress. =:P

Look at your post, then look at everyone else's...

there is a vertical line between my post and my user info, keeping my post in an orderly fashion. You have no vertical line. Shall I have a car wash to raise money to get you a line?

When I asked about you and the brownies, I was at home and my line was visible. But now I am back at work and I see no line.

WHERE IS MY LINE? I DEMAND THE IMMEDIATE RETURN OF MY LINE!

Please organize a topless car wash for me, Marc. Or call Jerry Lewis and have him arrange a telethon for me and my missing line.