The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #82

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #82! :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten is. I'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE TOP TEN!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs released from 1945 on, that haven't made the Ten before (please click to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them on here. Points are allotted 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them.

PLEASE LET US HAVE YOUR NEW NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would there be any objections to my nominating "My D*ck In A Box"? :grin: I seriously LOVE that song and that video. But if anyone's got a problem with it, I won't do it...

Well, as far as I know it was never released commercially as a single or album track (unlike many other Comedy recordings), but as a 'digital short video' according to Wikipedia so the answer would be, I believe, "it's just not eligible".

:P

Hi All ! That was a good Top Ten last week. Goodnight ! :)

Hi dear edna, Lars who PTd me, b-f and all of my other friends. :)

I think you know that we used to have quite a few rules that we've relaxed, changed, or abolished but surely a song should be commercially released to be even considered for nomination !

I'll leave it to the Team though. ;)

Goodbye !!! No more PTs please. I'm outta here.