Yes

Jim in Pa

We have Yes fans and we also have bananas, as you can see... :cool:

I was a Yes fan when they started. I loved "Fragile", "Close to the Edge" and "Tales from Topographic Oceans". Me and my friends would have them as a soundtrack for our teenage lives. I still have those albums...

"Mood For A Day" is a piece of art.

Yessongs is my favourite live album. It's an excellent collection of the best songs from possibly their three best albums. :)

I'm trying to learn Mood For A Day, and I'm looking forward to trying it out on an electric guitar when I get one. Maybe I should stop though, it seems too hard for my rather low standard of guitar playing. :crazy:

Ah, I was right. Three LPs. :grin:

Original Yessongs LP Track listing

Side one

1. "Opening (excerpt from 'Firebird Suite')"

2. "Siberian Khatru"

3. "Heart of the Sunrise"

Side two

1. "Perpetual Change"

2. "And You and I"

Side three

1. "Mood for a Day"

2. "Excerpts from 'The Six Wives of Henry VIII'"

3. "Roundabout"

Side four

1. "I've Seen All Good People"

2. "Long Distance Runaround/The Fish (Schindleria Præmaturus)"

Side five

1. "Close to the Edge"

Side six

1. "Yours Is No Disgrace"

2. "Starship Trooper

I have a hard enough time playing The "Clap" forward.. This is insane, I cant even bring myself to try it.. Apparently Steve got bored, and decided to try and confuse people. (Great job)... btw/ this is obviously a pirate vid, so the quality aint so good, but sound is good enough to get the idea....

Jim

Edna, your right, its not the Clap in reverse note for note.. But if you are able to play the song on guitar, It becomes apparent (at least to me) that alot of those riffs (as played by Steve in that vid) when reversed, mimic alot of the riffs in "The Clap"

Jim

Edited by Guest