Sarcasm Thread

Jillianne

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tarzan Boy? The magenta text and offbeat comments may render me an idiot for not having realized this before, but..?

Holy dingo s**t, Batman! Insightful, but I'm hurt and bleed like a pig for those who were also hurt by the aforestated :puppyeyes:

"No, I don't know what schaudenfreude is. Please tell me because I'm dying to know!"

Good Lord - Knock it off. Sarcasm can be funny or it can be unkind. Funny it's fine but there is no reason to hurt someone, and certainly no reason for an entire thread!
I agree with windy. This is a very insulting thread. Especially since we are all forced to read it.

Tarzan Boy? The magenta text and offbeat comments may render me an idiot for not having realized this before, but..?

Brilliant deduction, Sherlock :shades: And I woulda gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids :jester:

Hehe. Actually that was pretty good of you to notice. I took advantage of a bird migration and fell to Earth right on this spot :afro: Great site - really :coolio:

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

PaulEdwardWagemann is such a profoundly knowledgeable authority on the history of Rock music.

I think it would be a good idea to consult with him before committing to the enjoyment of any artist or song, lest we run the risk of sullying True Rock with reprehensible elements of folk, jazz or soul.