Ok, It's almost midnight and...

Lea

I'm bored. Anyone have any YouTube music vid links they wanna share? I should warn you I have lots :D

I'll share this one:

and this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCdGqed6Ajg

anyone have any favorite classics I may not have seen? I have ALOT of Pink Floyd and Beatles. Anyone have a link they wanna share?

I'll watch them. Promise.

Lea

Glad you guys liked the vids. Finding YouTube video's is a hobby of mine.

10cc was an awesome band. I have the vinyl album, How Dare You. It has Art for Arts sake on it. It's a great album. Yeah, I still have record albums. :happybanana:

I've found a lot video's from 10cc on YouTube. That really surprised me. There are two others I'd love to see but have never found video's for them so they probably don't exit. If anyone ever runs across Headroom or I wanna Rule the World please let me know. I'm thinking video's for those two were never made. I love the way they played with words. Here is another great one by them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaEfAyEQNvk

I was never a huge Rare Earth fan but Midnight Confessions has always been one of my favorite songs. I think a lot of the TV performances back then were lip sync'd now days it could ruin a career lol.

Kevin, sorry don't know your friend InvisibleR.

Jane, I found the avie on LJ I think and then put my name on it. If you'd like to have it, I'll put the orig. up and you can snag it :D As a rule I make my own but had to grab this one.

Glad you guys enjoyed the video's. I get bored a lot in the dark of the night and am happy to share my links.

Peace

Lea

Glad you liked the vid Super Ry. Here's another one that I love.

When I was in Hi-school I thought it was a guy singing this lol. To bad they don't make music like this any more.

I was looking around the site for other music video's others have posted and most of the ones I wanted to check out have been removed :( YouTude seems to do that a lot. I have found some really great ones people have posted here tho. Some that I forgot were even out there. I still have several posts to go though but it gives me something to do when insomnia hits ;)

Lea

Glad you liked the vid Super Ry. Here's another one that I love.

I never knew the name of the band was Shocking Blue. Hmm... :P

Great song. 8/10 (It loses one point for the random apperances of albums in the video, which quickly got annoying, and another point because my oldies station overplays this one to death, no offense.)

Also, have you considered joining our Songfactors Choice Top Ten? They start a new list every Sunday night where you can nominate two songs that are rattling about in your head (but haven't made a previous list). On Wednesday, you list your ten favorites (in that order - from 1 to 10) from all of the nomination gathered. Then on Friday, all the votes are counted and you've got a top ten. :thumbsup: I had to leave because of time constrains (too much to do on the weekdays!), but if you join the group I might back back! :)

Edited by Guest

Thanks for recommending that edna :) I had seen it listed but because of the title I didn't bother with it. Didnt think I'd like it. But, I really like it lol. Alot. added it to my favs.

I'm new so don't really know how to do the top ten thing. As soon as I figure it out, I'll check it out.

Being a Pink Floyd fan I gotta add this one and it's late and I'm alone and The Floyd helps me get through the night it's called Cymbaline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2K4a0GUqQ&mode=related&search=

Super Ry, I never for some reason noticed the album thing. Your right, it is annoying lol. Love the song tho. My classic station never plays it. They are pretty good about not being redundant tho :D

Lea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2K4a0GUqQ&mode=related&search=

Then you´ll love this song, it´s also on "More", a great album...

"The Nile Song" - Pink Floyd

Funny, I just watched the "Cymbaline" video, I love that song... and some minutes later, when I tried to watch it again it had already been removed... :P :P they´re fast... :laughing:

Lea, if you want to add the links with the URL box (so you can post it like this: "The Nile Song" - Pink Floyd instead of like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sup-MP4HuaU), you can click on the little green/blueglobe on the line above the reply box (third from the left), you´ll see "Enter URL"; paste the link, click on "OK", write the title of the song and the band, click on OK again... et voilà! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Edna,

Thought I had already told you thanks for posting the link. Just noticed I didn't until I felt like listening to it yet again. Had it on my favs but lost it.

I love it thank you :bow:

Is it just me or does he look alot like David Gilmore when he was younger?

Edited by Guest