The Action Thread

Super Ry 71

I am bored out of my mind, so for some bizarre reason I am creating this. All you have to do to play is stare in asteriks when you enter the thread, have some fun game conversation, then announce your exit again in asteriks. So for example (and to kick things off):

*Super Ry enters a building and waits for someone else to enter*

*Seeing the scrunched up piece of paper but Johnny's mind at ease

"Ohhh, thank goodness for that"

After a few seconds to catch his breathe which he had been holding, he replied to Super Ry's question,

"About 10 minutes. Actually I'll go and wait outside for them you stay in here"

Johnny left the building.*

(I'm getting off the computer now but I'll be on later. This is a good game. Nice work Ry.)

Edited by Guest

(Thanks. ;)

I think I'll give a discription of the room while I'm at it:

The room is about 10 feet by 12 feet with a concrete floor. The floor is cracked and stained from years of use. The walls are covered with faded light green wallpaper that is starting to peel from the top. The ceiling is about 9 feet above the floor. There are three doors in the room; one at the SW corner goes outside, one on the south wall leads to a deserted closet, and one in the NE corner leads to a staircase going up the building. There is a window to the right of the exit door. Light is coming from this window. Also, there is a lightbulb hanging from the ceiling, but it is currently turned off.)

*Ry nods at Johnny's orders and goes to sit in the SE corner of the room. He then produces a cigarette and lighter and smokes while he waits.*

(Okay, I'm back)

*While waiting outside, Johnny sees a car in the distance approaching at a very fast speed. He expects it to be a few associates of his but it's not. As he sees the face of the people in the car his stomachs turns with fear.

"They're here!!"

Screams Johnny to Super Ry. Super Ry is delighted

by this news, think Johnny meant of the few friends.

"Already?" Says Super Ry, a bit suprised.

"No not them! The others !

Johnny saying the others gave chills down Super Ry's back. Just then clouds began to swallow the sky and the already dim light through the window started fading....*

Edited by Guest

*Ry looks outside and see the approaching car. It is a dark green Ferrari F430 Spider with about five men riding in it. All appear to be of Hispanic-Italian heritage, looking mean and gruff. Several of them are carrying machine guns and other artiliry. Ry takes his cigarette and stomps it out. He runs back into the room, yelling:

"We need to get out of here! Go through the window!" Ry tries to unlock the henges, but they appear to be jammed shut. He then punches through the glass, creating a hole about seven inches across.

"The hole isn't big enough!"

"I know that!"

Looking around, Ry sees the closet door. He grabs Johnny's hand as he pulls themselves into the closet, slamming the door shut. Meanwhile, the others have stopped a few blocks short of the building and climb out running toward it.*

(Looks like we need some help here guys. :( :help: )