"Notice Me" - Nikki

Bucksfan_Margo

Does anybody remember this song from the 90s? I was chatting with my friends this afternoon about 90s OHW (One-Hit Wonders) and one of them (his name is Ernie) mentioned this song that none of us have ever heard of. Anyway, Ernie said this song was on the radio for a short period amount of time then it disappeared into obscurity. So if anyone has this song, can you uploaded for me? Thanks!

wikipedia mentions a Nikki:

Nikki (or Nikki Lee) was a Japanese-American musician, born in Okinawa and raised in Dayton, Ohio.[1] Signed to Geffen Records, he released one album, Nikki, in 1989. Three singles were released from the album: "Ooti Ooti" and "Notice Me" in 1990, and "If You Wanna" in 1991. Of the three, only "Notice Me" was a hit, reaching #21 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and #11 on Billboard's Adult Contemporary chart.

totally remember it, I was 10, we went on vacation to California and it was played over and over on the radio. THEN, bam, it was gone, never to be heard of again. I remember it the other day and searched on google for it, only remembering the phrase, "won't you please notice me" narrowed down the year to 1990, and here I am.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much logan01! Much appreciated.

My new goal is to get this resurrected on AC radio....a song this good didn't deserve the fate into obscurity...been making a lot of requests to stations. If anyone wants to get involved, just call up your local station and get them to play it...

Edited by Guest