Britney BOMBS at MTV awards

Mike

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least she has some meat on her bones...not like Kate Moss and some others....ewwww!! She is just one screwed up famous chick! :P

Like I said, following the likes of Marilyn Monroe, Jane Mansfield, Judy Garland... etc. The public is the catalyst. These stars just don't know when to jump from the lake before they drowned.

No one should feel sorry for her. She has a net worth of about $120,000,000.00, -around $40 million invested in high-interest accounts.

The part of this subject (story) that has really bothered me is the comments about her body or her weight. Yeah, it's a skimpy outfit, yeah, she used to have tight and toned abs and now they are a bit looser. But FAT?! Ugly?!! That's way, way harsh and unrealistic. What kind of message does that send our young girls?

Compared to the other chicks who sell sex/sex appeal on television for money, she isn't quite as attractive as them anymore. The message has already been propagated to young girls by the likes of s**tney spears and jesucka simpson that sex sells... and it sells big - it's what made these two beautiful untalented morons into millionaires.

Britney pills shock

[smaller](Thursday September 13, 2007 04:22 PM)

yahoo.co.uk[/smaller]

Sources close to wild living singer Britney Spears have no said that she took a number of anti-depressant pills just minutes before taking the stage at this week's MTV VMA Awards.

Onlookers where aghast when she performed a dance routine on stage at the glitzy Las Vegas do but barely seemed to know what she was doing.

According to the source, the singer was nervous about her come back performance and flew into a rage when she saw what her hair looked like in the mirror and flew into a blind rage with her staff, including her hairdresser.

Apparently this is when Britney took the pills which are designed to relax her, but maybe in this instance where a little more than she needed.

Depressed was she? Nervous about her performance huh? Didn't like her hair?...hmmm...well yeah I guess it's true money cant buy happiness since she is a gazillionaire. And I guess I would be nervous too if I didn't rehearse and when I did, I had a frozen margarita in my hand,as the dancers performing with her told reporters the nexy day. And as far as her hair,maybe she will think of that the next time she decides to shave her head. Two words for you Brit. Grow up.

Musical Inter([smallest]quaa[/smallest])lude

Out of Time -- The Rolling Stones

You don't know what's going on

You've been away for far too long

You can't come back and think you are still mine

You're out of touch, my baby

My poor discarded baby

I said, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time

Well, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time

You are all left out

Out of there without a doubt

'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're out of time

You thought you were a clever girl

Giving up your social whirl

But you can't come back and be the first in line, oh no

You're obsolete my baby

My poor old-fashioned baby

I said baby, baby, baby you're out of time

Well, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time

Yes, you are left out

Out of there without a doubt

'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're out of time

I said, baby, baby, you're out of time

Actually, when I see her, in my minds jukebox-

There's a Doors song that plays...

You're lost, little girl,

You're lost.

Tell me, who are you?

Think that you know what to do.

Impossible, yes, but it's true.

I think that you know what to do, yeah.

Sure that you know what to do.

You're lost.

Tell me, who are you?

I think that you know what to do.

Impossible, yes, but it's true.

I think that you know what to do, girl.

I'm sure that you know what to do.

You're lost.

You hear it too?

I thought so!

Wow, I really can't imagine people hating her.

I can see hating Charlie Manson, Adolf Hitler, child molesters/killers etc... But a pop star? -Regardless of talent or anything like that. I'd say if anyone hates her, they are the ones with the problems, I feel sorry for them, not her.

Wow, I really can't imagine people hating her.

I can see hating Charlie Manson, Adolf Hitler, child molesters/killers etc... But a pop star? -Regardless of talent or anything like that. I'd say if anyone hates her, they are the ones with the problems, I feel sorry for them, not her.

Maybe hate is the wrong word. But I do think it's odd that people can feel strongly about a pop star like Britney, whether it be positive or negative.

What becomes of the "L.A. Woman"? (A popular magazine once referred to such a person, washed up at age 21.) If you're brighter than a 40 watt lightbulb, it's time to do one of three things:

1) Ignore the bad press and rebuild your fan base with an extensive tour. (The Dixie Chicks' strategy)

2) Concede that age happens to every entertainer and find a genre that fits you now. (The Rod Stewart/Queen Latifah strategy)

3) Take time off to take care of real things and ditch the MTV circuit. Do something else or keep doing what you do best, and "MTV Unplugged" will come calling. (The Tony Bennett strategy.) :elvis:

Maybe hate is the wrong word. But I do think it's odd that people can feel strongly about a pop star like Britney, whether it be positive or negative.

I must agree, it's weird for both the fan and the celebrity. I never understood the "infatuation" of such people. Like you said, good or bad, it's just beyond "obsession".

What becomes of the "L.A. Woman"? (A popular magazine once referred to such a person, washed up at age 21.) If you're brighter than a 40 watt lightbulb, it's time to do one of three things:

1) Ignore the bad press and rebuild your fan base with an extensive tour. (The Dixie Chicks' strategy)

2) Concede that age happens to every entertainer and find a genre that fits you now. (The Rod Stewart/Queen Latifah strategy)

3) Take time off to take care of real things and ditch the MTV circuit. Do something else or keep doing what you do best, and "MTV Unplugged" will come calling. (The Tony Bennett strategy.) :elvis:

I wouldn't say the Dixie Chicks have rebuilt their fan base. They have reached out to different types of fans by using MTV,ect. But they are a country group and they were a very good one at one time. No question they are talented and I think Natalie Mains had the right to say what she did. But if you are an artist that depends on people listening and buying your music in order to survive,you sometimes have to think before you speak or bite your tounge. I think instead of standing by what she said and being so combative about it,they could have let it slide and came out with music like they always made. Then the fans who loved their music,bought their CD's and went to their shows,may have came back. Plus,they may have gotten some airplay on country stations. I think they went overboard trying to prove a point and basically alienated most of their fans who may have came back if they had just let it die.