WIDEOPEN

Chad love love

• 3 weeks later...

Im crusin through the site and saw the post on WIDEOPEN You have to check this group out totaly auesome music. Definitly the future of rock and roll :guitar:

CLL

I see you are from Bellingham, where'd you hear about this band? I work with a relative of a band member in Seattle.

I too think the are very good. :guitar:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a chance to listen to their CD. It's straight-up Rock, and very clean. Good production and you can understand every word. It sounds like they have something to say, but it might be a few more listens before I figure it out - that's not a bad thing. Another positive - the songs don't all sound alike.

It's clear these guys have honed their skills and might be ready to (catch phrase alert) go to the next level.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:coolio: Hey you beautiful fans, Thank you from all the band for the support you are giving us through this site.For without you we would still be in the garage. A little update. WIDEOPEN now has national distribution and we have been choosen as one of 18 bands for the Great Northwest Red Hood Brewery Battle Of The Bands. We will be on Radio 92.9 Vancouver to Seattle April 11 at 8:00. Our song SIGN OF THE TIMES has been receiving national radio play. Give us a listen Wideopen is working hard for you. May you find peace and help a stranger. Peace Out WIDEOPEN :guitar: :drummer: WIDEOPEN