marijuana legalization

Batman

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the current laws, would it be legal to grow your own tobacco?

but in the end I don't think so, there have to be health controls, who knows what small private farmers would use to stretch their product :P

Tobacco companies add addictive components to cigarettes (if you believe the movie "The Insider"), so no doubt they would add some to marijuana if it were legal. Growing it yourself, or having some sort of co-op where growers agree to certain standards might be the best bet.

If it was legal, would you like to see it legal for personal use or legal to also grow, market and sell?

I'd like to see it...EVERYWHERE!

Not only is "the weed" tasty, potent, and an helluva good weapon when picking up chicks, it is also one of the most aesthetic plants one would ever get the chance to view. I'd have them all around the house...inside and out.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :beatnik: :beatnik:

No. They just took them and rolled them... :stars: I had plenty of weed to smoke but they loved to smoke the plant...

I finally tried the last three or four leaves left... A friend and I smoked them and I must say we were really stoned and laughed a lot... :cool:

I started at 15 with pot and I smoke everyday since I was 17. I still didn´t find it addictive... :grin:

I never smoked cigarettes... or almost, I did for a while when I was over 40. Now I don´t smoke. But I don´t think kids should be smoking pot, they could end up like me... :cool:

I started at 15 with pot and I smoke everyday since I was 17. I still didn´t find it addictive... :grin:

I never smoked cigarettes... or almost, I did for a while when I was over 40. Now I don´t smoke. But I don´t think kids should be smoking pot, they could end up like me... :cool:

I can't see as that ever being a bad thing. . .

People can definitely use marijuana incorrectly and harmfully, and while it's not as drastic as alcohol abuse, it's still not a good thing.

You´re more than right. people can use harmfully lots of things... you can cut your finger with a paper, you can crash your face against an open door, you can break your arm playing in your living-room...

By the way, cannabis is the most beneficial plant on earth!

Let's forget a moment of the psychoactive effects . . .

Let's think of what it would do to agriculture!

Hemp . . . IS . . . the most versatile plant on EARTH!!!! It can grow in the harshest conditions possible; a farmer's dream!

Number one, it makes OIL!!!

Number two, It's the strongest fiber known pound per pound . . . beside the spider's web, of course.

Number three . . . it's the greatest anti-nausea drug for cancer patients.

Number four.... it cures glaucoma.

That's only four reasons, I have hundreds...but can't you see , or, understand why it's illegal?

It'd put millions out of work!