Bruce and the E Street Band new album!!!!!!!

Sweet Jane 61

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say though, while I hate to criticize The Boss, what is "the working man's rock star" thinking? Skipping out on the south to go to Paris and Oslo? Lame.

Don't lose hope, I bet there will be a second leg to this tour. Rumor is it will be the last with The E Street Band, so I have a feeling they will come back to the states!

It was a free download from itunes yesterday. I really like it. Love the lyrics. Can't wait for the tour either.

Here are the lyrics, I got them from another blog I read.

Radio Nowhere

I was trying to find my way home,

But all I heard was a drone.

Bouncin’ off a satellite

Crushing the last long American night.This is radio nowhere.

Is there anybody alive out there?

This is radio nowhere.

Is there anybody alive out there?I was sitting around a dirt dial

Just another lost number in a file.

Been in some kinda dark cove

Just searching for a world with some soul.

This is radio nowhere.

This is radio nowhere.

I just want to hear some rhythm.

I just want to hear some rhythm

I want a thousand guitars.

I want pounding drums.

I want a million different voices speaking in tongues.

This is radio nowhere.

This is radio nowhere.

(Sax solo)

I was driving thru the misty rain

Yeah, searching for a mystery train.

Bopping thru the wild blue

Trying to make a connection with you.

This is radio nowhere.

This is radio nowhere.

I just want to hear some rhythm (you swoon.)

I just want to hear some rhythm (you swoon.)

I just want to hear you swoon.

http://www.brucespringsteen.net/

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

Truth be told,I haven't bought any Springsteen since "Born In The U.S.A. Hope I'm not kicked off the site. :confused:

They will be kicking me out to Blue. While I like Bruce's music (a lot), and I do own concert footage on DVD, I personally haven't bought an album by him since.... Born to Run! :blush:

It's okay. :shades:

Born To Run review.

Born In The U.S.A. review.

Both courtesy of ma boy, George. :smirk:

With the new album, Magic, coming out on October 2, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band revealed some new tunes at a rehearsal benefit show at Asbury Park's Convention Hall last night. Springsteen, who took the stage around 8:30 p.m., told the 3,000 lucky fans in attendance, "We’re going to run through some things, some new things, some old things. There may be some mistakes — but I doubt it." The band then played 21 songs in two hours, such as classics like "Born to Run,†“Candy’s Room,†“No Surrender†and the new single, “Radio Nowhere." Overall, seven new songs were premiered from Magic, including "Gypsy Biker," "Girls In Their Summer Clothes," "Devil's Arcade" and "Last To Die," according to Billboard.com.

The band also tackled the vintage outtake "Thundercrack" to start the encore, and they played "American Land," a song from Springsteen's Seeger Sessions band. The group will play Asbury Park again tonight and then do their third rehearsal show on Friday at Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, N.J. Springsteen and the E Street Band will embark on their first tour together in four years on October 2 in Hartford, CT.

As reported last week, Sirius Satellite Radio has brought back "E Street Radio," a commercial-free channel dedicated entirely to the music of the Boss, which will premiere on September 27 and will remain on Sirius until March of next year. E Street Radio will feature segments dedicated to Magic, archival live recordings of Bruce and the band going back to 1973 and much more.

Did I mention I love Bruce??!! :grin:

And BnW and Lucky, yes you both will be getting detention for not buying more Bruce albums! :grin: :shades: