Which Led Zeppelin Song Are You?

MindCrime

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ya all go back and check into the albums and singles released in 1975. You'll find that besides Led Zep, there were quite a few others that made the charts, along w/ the the ones still there from previous times. Check the main boards under realese year (1975) and there are more not included there.. Was a very good year for music. I didnt care much for what songs were about back then. I had something else in mind. (back seat in the car activities)

Ah, the old days...........lol

Jim

my pronunciation of 'vodka' might leave a lot to be desired :crazy:

Don´t worry, Radhi, I´ll teach you how to pronounce "vodka" perfectly... I´m half Russian after all... and you´ll teach me about every word or thing related to India, as you´re from India, after all... and it´s obvious, you know more than the rest about it... ;) :bow: :bow: :bow:

If ya all go back and check into the albums and singles released in 1975. You'll find that besides Led Zep, there were quite a few others that made the charts, along w/ the the ones still there from previous times. Check the main boards under realese year (1975) and there are more not included there.. Was a very good year for music.

Yes... Patti Smith released "Horses" :bow: :bow: :bow:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fool In the rain...You are a very bizarre person, to say the least. You probably really love this background. You don't think the way most other people do. And you probably don't really care.

You defy convention, and probably really like burritos. And you're very content with your life. You're a ray of sunshine. Piercing, bizarre end-of-the-world sunshine, but sunshine nonetheless. While most people are going to college to be lawyers or accountants or something, you'd be just as happy working at Tippy's Taco Stand in San Dimas, CA.

You probably have a really interesting car. You definitely do not drive a Honda Civic. There's a good chance that you smoke weed. There's a good chance you sell it.

Everybody worth anything likes you a lot.

• 1 month later...

Tangerine

You are a beautiful person, in a wistful kind of way. If you could, you would spend all your time daydreaming and writing poetry. You are a tragic beauty.

You are sensitive and caring, and you don't take insults well. You don't smile much, but when you do, you really mean it.

People like to be around you because you are a calming influence. You have an appreciation for all things beautiful, and you probably have some potted plants. You also most likely own a cat.

You like Sundays and hot tea. You will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty, which is a rarity in this world, so you read a lot.

Everyone you know thinks you're "nice."

• 3 weeks later...

As surprising as it seems, I would be "Immigrant Song." No I don't, go storming western lands in Viking clothes. I take this song a little (o.k. a lot) differently. The beginning yells make me think of anger in being frusterated and feeling you aren't fulfilling your potential. The Vikings in the song are searching for new lands to conquer, as I am trying to adjust to normal life and changing schools.