MindCrime

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You Are

Tangerine

You are a beautiful person, in a wistful kind of way. If you could, you would spend all your time daydreaming and writing poetry. You are a tragic beauty.

You are sensitive and caring, and you don't take insults well. You don't smile much, but when you do, you really mean it.

People like to be around you because you are a calming influence. You have an appreciation for all things beautiful, and you probably have some potted plants. You also most likely own a cat.

You like Sundays and hot tea. You will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty, which is a rarity in this world, so you read a lot.

Everyone you know thinks you're "nice."

I'm Stairway to Heaven. I mostly agree, but the one part I don't agree with is

"....although you probably think you're hip because you listen to "underground", "cool" bands like Dave Matthews and Radiohead. Frankly, my dear, you are a fad."

I don;t really like modren music. My "real" answers wen't the ones listed!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The family across the street's boys were LedZep fans and played LPs loud enough to be heard very clearly, often, and repeatedly. Then they bought guitars and practiced "Whole Lotta Love," etc. often enough so that I shudder when I hear the opening chords to "Stairway.." etc. So, I don't know anything about "Tangerine." I'll have to bop over to Amazon or Allmusic for a 30 sec. sample. :stars:

Edited by Guest

Kashmir is a lush mountain region north of Pakistan. The area has been in dispute between India and Pakistan for decades. The original title of the song was "Road To Kasmir". People sometimes call the region "Cashmere". Cashmere is made of the hair of goats from this region. Uhm,what was the question again?

Kashmir is a lush mountain region north of Pakistan. The area has been in dispute between India and Pakistan for decades. The original title of the song was "Road To Kasmir". People sometimes call the region "Cashmere". Cashmere is made of the hair of goats from this region. Uhm,what was the question again?

How do I break this to you gently .... :P