Which Led Zeppelin Song Are You?

MindCrime

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stairway To Heaven

You're probably really satisfied at this result. Why? Because it's the only Led Zeppelin song you've ever heard. You are a Top 40 junkie, although you probably think you're hip because you listen to "underground", "cool" bands like Dave Matthews and Radiohead. Frankly, my dear, you are a fad.

You wear Old Navy. You follow all the trends. You answered all the quiz questions with the most boring, uninspired choices. You are probably really popular. People who know nothing will always consider you really cool, but the people who really matter will not care much about you because there are way more people out there who are more interesting than you are.

I took the test 3 times because I disagree with the result. Yet it always ends up with me being...

Tangerine

You are a beautiful person, in a wistful kind of way.  If you could, you would spend all your time daydreaming and writing poetry.  You are a tragic beauty.

You are sensitive and caring, and you don't take insults well.  You don't smile much, but when you do, you really mean it.

People like to be around you because you are a calming influence.  You have an appreciation for all things beautiful, and you probably have some potted plants.  You also most likely own a cat.

You like Sundays and hot tea.  You will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty, which is a rarity in this world, so you read a lot.

Everyone you know thinks you're "nice."

It´s false, except for the cat and that I read a lot. Actually I´m a witch... :shades:

Edna, I think that suits you fine... and I took the test twice only to get:

You Are

Tangerine

You are a beautiful person, in a wistful kind of way. If you could, you would spend all your time daydreaming and writing poetry. You are a tragic beauty.

You are sensitive and caring, and you don't take insults well. You don't smile much, but when you do, you really mean it.

People like to be around you because you are a calming influence. You have an appreciation for all things beautiful, and you probably have some potted plants. You also most likely own a cat.

You like Sundays and hot tea. You will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty, which is a rarity in this world, so you read a lot.

This is sooo not me, but oh well, I'll live with it. :grin:

Edited by Guest

Some of this is me. I smile most of the time. And yes people tell me I am nice, which bugs me...mainly because that seem like just something to tell someone, I would rather be told I am sweet or sassy and friendly. But this is ok, I will be Tangerine.

Tangerine

You are a beautiful person, in a wistful kind of way. If you could, you would spend all your time daydreaming and writing poetry. You are a tragic beauty.

You are sensitive and caring, and you don't take insults well. You don't smile much, but when you do, you really mean it.

People like to be around you because you are a calming influence. You have an appreciation for all things beautiful, and you probably have some potted plants. You also most likely own a cat.

You like Sundays and hot tea. You will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty, which is a rarity in this world, so you read a lot.

SJ... you are nice! :evil:

Do you own a cat? Or "potted plants"? :wink:

I don't or they would be buried in the back yard (I've tried letting my roomies cats escape already, they are too dumb to leave) :grin:

Who says they're too dumb? They've got a nice, warm, dry place to sleep in, someone who looks after them, plays with them, feeds them... they'd be stupid to leave :P

My roomie doesn't take care of the cats. She just owns them because her son cried he wanted pets. She had struck a deal with him that he would help look after them. Within a few months they both stopped taking care of them. They forget they even exist. In my books, staying where people are slowly killing you is dumb :tongue:

Oh good, I get to be different. I'm "When The Levee Breaks", apparently.

You are a dominating person. People don't stand in your way. Everybody basically does what you say. And if they don't, they better start, or you just might have one of your henchmen kill them.

Just like "When the Levee Breaks" dominates Led Zeppelin IV, you dominate your world. You don't have time for nonsense (it's surprising you even took this quiz) and you would love to be dictator of the world someday.

You are dark and scary, and you probably don't at all care about this quiz, if you even bothered to read your results.

Sure?