The Classic Debate

Slowhand

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, I just won't be so sassy about it. I basically said that you can't just say that the US has problems and other countries have problems, because the US is creating problems for other countries.

Not sure what this has to do with The Beatles vs The Stones. I think you are in the wrong thread.There is a thread that went from Britney Spears to The Dixie Chicks to freedom of speech to leaders who are buffoons and idiots. And I know I was a big reason for all those changes in subjects but I will refrain from commenting on the above comment so not to start another long,drawn out discussion which would be off topic for this thread.

HOLY HIJACK, BATMAN! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA READ MORE ABOUT THE STONES VERSUS THE BEATLES!

The Stones are better than the Beatles. The Stones are better than Britney Spears. The Stones are better than Iraq. The Stones are better than Seinfeld. The Stones are even better than Batman (who, coincidentally, is better than Robin.) And you can put that in your pipe and smoke it.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester: