True Or False IV

_Laurie_

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think that Ladanian Tomlinson is the epitome of a class athlete.

I used to think he was...until he took himself out of the Championship Game on Sunday. I don't care how hurt he was, unless he was dead, he should have sucked it up and played. It was too big a game to just give up. His quarterback played the entire game with a torn ligament in his knee. Tomlinson should have done the same. If he had played, they may have won that game. They would have been able to use him when they had a scoring opportunity....if for nothing else than as a decoy that would have at least allocated one or two Patriots to keep an eye on him.

Sorry, that's how I feel. If it was ANY OTHER game (excluding the Super Bowl, of course), I would have had no problem with it. But NOT in the Championship Game! PLAY UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD!

I apologize for the hijack. As you were.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :thumbsdown:

True. Unless the Packers, Chargers or Broncos are in it, I couldn't care less about the result. And my beloved Packers lost because of the monstrous stupidity of Brett Favre. May a plague of Biblical proportions descend on his house. :susel: :P

Some of the best commercials advertise products you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole (e.g. Budweiser).

I used to think he was...until he took himself out of the Championship Game on Sunday. I don't care how hurt he was, unless he was dead, he should have sucked it up and played. It was too big a game to just give up. His quarterback played the entire game with a torn ligament in his knee. Tomlinson should have done the same. If he had played, they may have won that game. They would have been able to use him when they had a scoring opportunity....if for nothing else than as a decoy that would have at least allocated one or two Patriots to keep an eye on him.

Sorry, that's how I feel. If it was ANY OTHER game (excluding the Super Bowl, of course), I would have had no problem with it. But NOT in the Championship Game! PLAY UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD!

I apologize for the hijack. As you were.

goodness, Sammy... you seem more upset about my Chargers than even I am. :puppyeyes: