Jump to content

True Or False IV

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

False. Its a permanent solution for a temporary problem.

If you really feel that way, you should call someone, even if it is the cops. If you dont really feel that way, I would find another way to say you were angry/sad/depressed. I hope you were not serious.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...