Sign in to follow this  
_Laurie_

True Or False IV

False , but she does have access to some primo meds -no need to toke !

When receiving medical care , you try and get involved in discussions with the doc and may even contradict them , rather than just passively taking their advice - even though your medical knowledge comes mostly from TV and friend's experiences .

True. After they tried to kill DH I have started speaking out a bit more.

You have had one of your spouses/SO's relatives suggest to a medical professional, that maybe you poisoned your spouse/SO because no one could figure out what was making them sick :beady:

False. I'd have to be married to do that.

You're worried that taking care of an aged relative will be like "Fried Green Tomatoes," so you hope that the task will fall on another sibling/relative.

to edna :True -but I call them 'recipes ' and I believe she is building immunity .

to Otokichi: False , but true ,but false in that I do what I can and want mom to stay home , but know she may need care at some point , at which I will still do what I can - from here .

You're too loving a pet-person to realize that the da*n things just mess up your house more , add tons of bacteria and viruses , and generally , should be left in the wild .