True Or False IV

_Laurie_

False. I don't lie. Period. If I don't like the outfit, I just don't say anything... or something inocuous, like, "Oh, new outfit?" :grin:

You are really uncomfortable with sad situations (such as a death in the family), when the situation involves someone you don't know well.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True. I'm not crazy about courtrooms or hospitals.

There's a grocery store I frequent everyday and I'll say that the majority of people I run into SUCK with a capital "S!"

Heck, just today I watched a lady unload her grocery cart and then just push the cart away like an old hat. Thing is, she pushed it into another parked vehicle and the sad thing is the "grocery-cart corral" was right beside her vehicle, all she had to do was take two frickin' steps and the cart would have been where it belonged!!!

You think she cared about the vehicle she damaged by her selfish negligence?

Doubtful, at best.

People, ya gotta love 'em.

You're not too fond of people hurriedly butting in front of you at a check-out stand in a grocery store carrying fifty items in one cart and a hundred in the other to a speedy check-out lane (10 items or less) watch them wait until every item is scanned and THEN they start writing a check! Then watch them ask for a pen! Sheesh!

When all you had was one lousy gallon of milk with CASH and have to realize the stupidity of the human race...

True. Terday were ganna learn how to make ice cubes from water.

:laughing:

And not only that, but after the commercial break I'm gonna teach y'all how to use these nifty things called ice trays!

You eat snacks twice or more a day.

True. A lot of the time that's all I do; snack all day instead of eating 3 square meals but they say it's best to eat a lot of little things during the course of a day than to eat one huge meal.

You try and eat as healthy as you can

False. I plan to put it off until next year.

Most of the people you know have a very high opinion of you?

I'm not sure what opinion most of my peers have of me, but I hope it's high. I know my co-workers consider me reliable with responsibilities.

You give people compliments as much as they give them to you.

Edited by Guest
too late with response

True!

I believe everyone needs a bit of time to themself . . .

(if only to gather their own, personal thoughts)

. . . and if their significant other doesn't understand that then most likely it's time to find a different significant other.

You've told yourself you'd never fall in love again but you did, anyway.