~ Heroes ~

Earth-Angel

heroestvnbccastthumbhf4.jpg

I just started watching this show and already I cannot wait for the next episode! It's so good! Basically, it seems to be about everyday kinda people with kids or who are in school, or just go about their daily lives but... they have superhuman powers!

I'm interested to see what happens next as not everyone uses their powers for good, but it seems like they are all connected to each other in some way.

Very exciting stuff! So if you watch it, or like it, let me know what you think and who you like or what you think is going to happen next!

Heroes site

Heroes is very popular amongst me and my friends and family. Fortunately NBC didn't jerk the show (or it's viewers) around by moving it from here to there and taking long hiatuses (hiati?) like some networks did with shows that weren't immediately popular.

Word of mouth got more and more people watching Heroes and that's an edge that ABC's 6 Degrees for example was never given.

Networks these days are very reluctant to stick with shows that don't pull in massive ratings within the first few weeks on air. Shows like All In The Family, M*A*S*H, Cheers nor Barney Miller never would have gotten past their first half season if networks didn't show patience.

Fortunately someone at NBC recognized quality and was willing to give it a long leash.

Some new shows coming in the fall feature time travel. Could be interesting. We'll see.

Too bad only two people on an entire forum have ever watched the show. I hope it doesn't get canned because it's not popular! :(

As far as I know, it is immensely popular here in the States. I don't think it's going anywhere. Actually, they are going to start a spin off called Heroes: Origins that will introduce one new hero per episode. They will show it during the mid-season break when most shows air repeats. Kevin Smith, whom I love and worship and adore, has signed on to direct the first episode. I am sooooo there. :grin:

Then it is my bad as I did a search in this forum for a thread on the topic and the results came up empty.

I found it now, the thread title referenced an episode I had not yet watched. Could a forum mod delete this thread please.

Edited by Guest

• 1 year later...