Radio de-active

Mike

Help me out here, I have a dilema.

Most the music I like is coined "classic rock". I used to listen to classic rock radio but heard to much of what I was tired of and too little of what I desired more of. Hence I have gone exclusive CD in he car and at home.

Am I missing anything? I mean, I would occasionally pass by something in the past (dialing from one classic rock station to another) that was NEW, and I LIKED IT! I have resolved that this would happen so seldom now, I needn't be concerned.

Am I missing anything, or should I not worry and continued my isolation therapy?

To radio or not radio...that is the question.

Before I had my daughter, I had a car with a CD player, and I never listened to the radio. Now I drive the "Mom Mobile" that only has a cassette player. The only tapes I have are the "Pretty in Pink" soundtrack and Public Enemy's "It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back", so I am pretty much forced to listen to the radio...and it sucks. I never wanted to be one of those old people who says "Music was so much better back in my day", but I fear it is true. I listen to all kinds of music (rock, rap, R&B, pop, easy listening, even country on occasion), so it's not like I am biased. Mike, sweetie, stick to your CDs. I'll let you know if something changes! ::

We have one Classic Rock station, one Hard Rock Station (70's through today), & one Current Rock station. The classic rock station, mostly specifies in playing Fleetwood Mac, Stones, & The Who along with occasional Zeppelin and Floyd (mostly the 5 main tracks from the wall) Anymore I find the Hard Rock station better than the Classic Rock station. Music has always sounded better to me while driving & usually I listen to CD's at home & the radio in the car.

• 1 month later...