The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #71

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To any of our younger brigade who feel the Nominations are a bit 'stacked against them' - and they're probably right, but that's the makeup of our participants - how about trying to recruit some more people your age, and with your music tastes, for the Top Ten ?

You go into a lot of different Threads, so you would be able to identify those people and send them a nice, polite, PT if you feel comfortable doing so*. That would be something positive.

*(If not, please give me their names and I'll invite them to join us).

:)

Whew...glad somebody knows one of them...I was a little afraid I wouldn't have any support.

I actually found both of these while working at the youth organization I do a monthly radio show for, though on seperate episodes. I just feel they have beautiful musical qualites.

Thank you Laurie, and kudos for nominating "A Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy"...just came upon it this week. I'm already planing to play it this month. :)

Welcome to the Top Ten, Super Ry. :)

I didn't think anyone else except me liked U.K. Group Fischer-Z ! They were only moderately successful in the U.K., and never made it in the U.S.

'So Long' and 'The Perfect Day', were both Top 5 Australian Hits.

:headphones:

Thanks for all the positive response. :D Seems I was a bit wrong about the 'obscure' part though.

You'd be surprised at the 'obscure' things we know around here. Did you read the opening post? Voting for the Top Ten usually begins on Wednesday, and winds up on Friday. You sir, have several nominations to wade through. You have plenty of time though. ;)

Welcome to the Top Ten, Super Ry. :)

I didn't think anyone else except me liked U.K. Group Fischer-Z ! They were only moderately successful in the U.K., and never made it in the U.S.

'So Long' and 'The Perfect Day', were both Top 5 Australian Hits.

:headphones:

johnnyguitar is a big fan of Fischer Z. I'd forgotten all about them until he pointed me in their direction a while ago now. Good stuff.

Well, I can't edit my posts now for some reason, so I'm putting this down.

Thanks to whoever added the Fischer-Z video, but it really is call 'First Impressions.' At least, that's what it said on the album.

Actually, "Elan" and "Word Salad" were the only albums from those artists that I've found in the station. Hmm...

Thanks to whoever added the Fischer-Z video, but it really is call 'First Impressions.' At least, that's what it said on the album.

In my album it´s called "Pretty Paracetamol" and I always knew it as "Pretty Paracetamol"... and I heard it first when it was released. :P