The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #71

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #71. :headphones:

EVERYONE IS MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. ALL YOU DO IS:

* Nominate two songs from 1950 to the present that haven't made the Ten before (please click to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens.) There are NO other restrictions.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them on here. Points are allotted 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them.

PLEASE LET US HAVE YOUR NEW NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither song has been nominated before according to the Archives. I was flabbergasted (love that word :) ).

Actually "A Lover's Concerto" is adapted from the "Minuet in G Major". If I'd used the other youtube clip available, Petula would've told you that! :)

Edited by Guest
if I only had a brain... I could spell and type.

Oops! I almost forgot. Dappled is going to be away for a few weeks. He wanted to nominate anyway, and left his selections with me...

Hi!

I will be away for the next three weeks and won't be able to be on-line, but I would be glad if you could post my noms.

Sticks and Stones - The Zombies

Tired of Trying, Bored with Lying, Scared of Dying - Manfred Mann

Thank you!! :)

Lars

You are quite welcome Lars! :)

The first Cat Stevens song I ever heard, Fin ! I have it somewhere on a 'Best Of British' vinyl Album. I like it. The Supremes just don't seem to be able to make it - maybe because they had too many good songs ! I nominated my favourite of their's 'Stop In The Name Of Love' some time ago.

:)

Cheers to all my friends I can see online now !

Bedtime For Bonzo. Goodnight All. :headphones: