Paris Hilton's tongue has been all over it!

Mike

Ah I don't like her, but I'm sure that like any human being, she cares somewhere. Apart from being a bit cruel, I'd rather not acknowledge her existence. I do that with a lot of people who think themselves more important than they really are.

Guys, lighten up, if you can't make fun of Paris Hilton, then who are we going to make fun of?? It's all in fun and she is so rich she doesn't even care. So smile and chill! :grin:

my comment wasn't solely about making fun of Paris... even though I wouldn't do that either, I generally don't have a problem with others doing it...

no, as Fin said, I noticed a certain development in different threads around here...

Standards have plummeted around here since...since...well, since I arrived, i'm guessing. :blush:

Don't take too much credit, ... oh, ok, go ahead.

Making fun of Paris, and how others "react" to Paris (and other Hollywood faux-fodder) is one of America's greatest past-times, when we are not watching baseball, or keeping up with the Jones's

Just like with music, everybody has their own sense of what is funny and what isn't....on a public message board our only choice is to read it or skip over it....I don't think it is anything that should be censored or removed...Paris Hilton breeds low end humor...she's past her 15 minutes of fame...as long as she hangs around....the jokes will follow.