It's Shawna's Birthday!

Tenacious_Peaches

Shawna girl, so thirlled that you had one hell of a great brithday, you deserved one! Now did you forget that camera on purpose?? ;)

Always good to have a (non)boyfriend??, who can break into a house, never know when that might come in handy!

Keep on that high from your great birthday!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughing: now you've got a cock (roach) & a croc! :grin:

And of course none of this would have been complete without the company at dinner and Roger of a certain SF great friend of mine, who can attest to what a whirling dervish I was at the concert! :grin: :grin: But alas... no photos for proof... I left my new digital camera in Phoenix! }:(

Ah, no photos, but I'm going out on a limb here. :P

I was the witness in question. She did "dance, and dance, and dance", was a total dervish, and the "non".... is anything but!! :thumbsup: :grin: :thumbsup:

Glad you had a good time girly. Me too. ;)

Edited by Guest

Hey mods! How come the foam-flecked ghost of Monica Belluci's left nipple gets edited out of my posts on grounds of taste and decorum yet you can post the sado-masochistic image above with equanimity?

Apart from the blatant sexism and hypocrisy it displays...what message is that giving to our kids? :(

Typical SF egocentricity. My very serious point has been trivialised, marginalised and now ignored.

I want to speak to the manager. Why only male nipples allowed? Why is it permitted to allow those nipples to be chewed by reptiles? Do they allow the public breastfeeding of reptillia by men in the US but ban the female breastfeeding of infants?

Sick bastards. :(

Johnny, I nursed my son until he was 22 months old. I am well versed in the double standard placed on women, and on nipples, in this country ;)

If I recall correctly, the picture you posted didn't include a baby. And if it did, said baby would have had a mouthful of suds.

Johnny, I did not see the picture of yours that was deleted, so I can't really speak to that particularly. What I can say is this: for whatever reason, here in the U.S., the female exposed breast can get you arrested for "indencent exposure," while the male exposed breast does not. Unless a woman is breastfeeding.

I don't know what the laws are like where you live, but I do know that the U.S. is considered fairly uptight where sex is concerned. It has nothing to do with the fact that what we're talking about here is a photo of Johnny Knoxville with a baby alligator biting his nipple, it has to do with the fact that the nipple belongs to a MALE. Were it a female nipple being exposed and bitten by the alligator, it would have been removed poste haste.

It's just the way society sees things, and SF has to make judgment calls based on those "majority rules" values. Period.

Now stop mucking up my birthday thread with this battle. }:( }:( }:( }:( }:(