It's Shawna's Birthday!

Tenacious_Peaches

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you so much! you guys have made me cry - in a good way. :) sometimes we get so caught up in what's going on around us that we forget there are so many people out there who care what happens to us, and it's wonderful that you all are here.

Me and my (non)boyfriend are going to San Diego today to see Roger for my birthday. He'll be at my old stompin' grounds, a little joint called the Belly-Up. I'm looking forward to a fabulous birthday weekend!!

thank you everybody! This year my birthday was more wonderful than I can remember in all the hundreds that have come before!

We went to San Diego and I visited with the 'rents for a while, then we went to dinner, and then saw Roger at the Belly Up, which was such a great show I couldn't sit down the entire time. I danced and danced and danced, and every time I turned around there was my wonderful (non)boyfriend grinning ear to ear just watching me have fun. Now he's determined that he has to have all of Roger's CDs, too, and he was such a sport about listening to my CDs the whole drive to SD and back.

Then we got to visit with some other good friends and had a great time over lunch. Then we drove back and realized we were locked out of his house (doh!) and broke into the back door. So he's proud now that he can break into a house. :grin:

And of course none of this would have been complete without the company at dinner and Roger of a certain SF great friend of mine, who can attest to what a whirling dervish I was at the concert! :grin: :grin: But alas... no photos for proof... I left my new digital camera in Phoenix! }:(