Dur Dur D'etre Un Bebe - Jordy

Hi all,

I've been racking my brain trying to find a reference to a music video by a group consisting of two french babies called something that sounds like "DOO DOO DETCHA BABY." Am I nuts?

The whole song is nothing but part French Baby Talk. I told someone about this recently and they did not know what I was talking about.

Can anyone help me by just giving me either a song title or an Artist Name?

I'd greatly appreciate it...

Edited by Guest
solved

AWESOME! Thanks a million times over, Tenacious Peaches! An awesome name as well.

I usually pour Hydrogen Peroxide in my ears to clean out ear funk and annoyingly catchy tunes...

Try getting Agee's Bicycle theme out of your head after hearing it on Virginia radio stations.

Seeing how resourceful you all have been already, I'll definitely be on this board for discussion.

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

There was a song (I'm told) late in the 1980s or early 90s that was sung by a young child in french/german (or something) that was supposed to be a popular pop song.

It's driving a few of my friends crazy (I'm so glad I just stuck to metal, lol), so I thought I'd ask here for them.

when one friend tries to sing it it sounds like "dia tia bebe"

I guess it was the kind of popular pop song that was played in skate rinks and was really popular for a while.

Anyone know what they hey they are thinkin of?