The most dangerous/risky thing you've done

Otokichi

3. Also, goldbricker. Slang. a person, esp. a soldier, who shirks responsibility or performs duties without proper effort or care.

–verb (used without object) Slang. 4. to shirk responsibility or perform halfheartedly; loaf.

This was the context in which I used the term. Calling out of work, shirking responsibility when being counted on to perform. Turns out she was really ill. Oops!

I'm walking much better these days.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three words: Roman candle battle.

My friends and I are very stupid.

Done it. I was more of a bystander, but rooting them all on, great fun right? One fired off hit me in the stomach. As if the burn itself wasn't bad enough, I was wearing a synthetic shirt, that melted to my skin. literally. Luckily we were by a quarry, and I jumped into the cold water. I was able to peel the melted material off. Along with my skin. :crazy:

Yes , showering once every 3 or 4 days is enough for any proper man calling himself a Brit , eh ?!

I just knew Diggs was waiting for a thread like this . Glad they didn't find your dope which you'd just picked up in the Golden Triangle ...

When I was 14 and in Key West for the summer, my girlfriend and I went out with friends to party for the 4th of July. I took drugs I had never done before and drank a lot of booze. I was passed out for almost 3 days. And yes that scared the crap out of me!! That was the first and last time I ever lost time due to drugs and booze. I am lucky, very lucky.