$1million Not Enough For Bon Jovi to Talk

RonJonSurfer

Bon Jovi Turns Down $1 Million Book Deal

The band chose not to write a tell-all book because their private lives are "no one's business."

Rockers Bon Jovi have turned down a $1 million book deal - because their private lives are "no one's business."

Frontman Jon Bon Jovi claims publishers were particularly interested in the stories of bandmates David Bryan and Richie Sambora who have both been through painful divorces.

Sambora, who recently lost his father to lung cancer, also checked out of rehab Wednesday.

But despite the huge sum of money offered to the stars, the rockers are not prepared to write a tell-all book about their life experiences.

Bon Jovi says, "One of those big publishers gave us a million dollars recently to write a book about our experiences but we just gave the money right back because it's no one's business."

"They wanted the clichéd story about being a rock star and I'm not going to tell them. It doesn't mean it didn't happen, it just means isn't there anything more important to talk about."

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2007

You know, as much we all like to read what is going on with the famous, I am impressed that they turned this down. Sometimes it is best we don't know, I mean look at Motley Crue. OMG, those guys were just nasty!! Not that I didn't think that before I read behind the scenes with them, but oh way too much information! Kudos to Bon Jovi!

We all have imaginations, so just use those to fill in behind the scenes. You might have more fun, you never know! ;)