Chart-Topping Newlywed Pint-Sized Reed-Thin Violent Drunk WantsTo Be Mum

bazooka

[smallest]bangshowbiz.com 06/12/07 [/smallest] :

Amy Winehouse Attacks Her New Husband

Amy Winehouse has confessed she physically attacks her new husband. The Rehab singer takes her anger out on spouse Blake Fielder-Civil when she's drunk.

She is quoted by Britain's The Sun newspaper as saying: "I'm either a really good drunk or I'm an out-an-out s**t, horrible, violent, abusive, emotional drunk.

"I'll beat up Blake when I'm drunk. I don't think I've ever bruised him, but I do have my way. If he says one thing I don't like then I'll hit him."

However, the 23-year-old star, who married Blake in a secret ceremony last month, says she doesn't seek out arguments after a few drinks. She added: "I'm not a fighter, but if I am backed up against the wall I'll kick the s**t out of anyone. "I don't think your ability to fight has anything to do with how big you are. It's to do with how much anger is in you."

Last week, Amy and Blake had a blazing public row after her performance at the MTV Movie Awards in Hollywood on June 3. An onlooker at the Los Angeles hotel where the argument took place, said:

"As soon as they walked into the lobby they started screaming at each other. Amy was shouting, 'You always f***ing do this! Don't f***ing touch me! F**k you!'

"She was in tears but Blake tried to walk away. It wound her up so much she pushed him into a hedge."

After spending a few minutes apart, the couple soon patched up their difference and were seen crying into each other's arms.

[smallest]contactmusic.com 06/06/07 [/smallest] :

WINEHOUSE: 'ILL QUIT TO BE A MOTHER'

Soul superstar AMY WINEHOUSE has pledged to quit music once she becomes a mum. The Rehab singer wed Blake Fielder-Civil in Miami, Florida last month, and insists she is happy to give up her pop career to become a full time mother if it happened. She says, "I know I am talented but I wasn't put here to sing. I was put here to be a wife and mum and look after my family. I love what I do but it's not where it begins and end."

I have heard the Brit press refer to "Amy ALEhouse," and it looks like we have a mean drunk who could use a long stretch in rehab. (Let's hope hubby isn't a violent sort, or this singer's career could be cut short.) Musically, this one's recordings don't move me; but Anna Laube sure does. :sleepy:

• 2 weeks later...

Then last week

[smallest]from sfgate.com[/smallest]:

[smallest]WINEHOUSE SHOCKS REPORTER WITH SELF-HARM[/smallest]

British singer Amy Winehouse shocked a reporter with Spin magazine by harming herself with a broken mirror during a recent interview.

The Rehab star reportedly etched "I Love Blake" -- a reference to her new husband Blake Fielder-Civil -- into her stomach with a shard of broken mirror left over from a photo shoot.

And the outspoken singer told the magazine her rough-and-ready attitude to life and success allows her to be as dangerous and controversial as she wants to be.

Winehouse, who recently confessed she was considering quitting the music industry to become a full-time wife and mom, explained, "I'm not in this to be a f :) cking role model ... I don't care about any of this and I don't have much of an opinion of myself. I don't think people care about me. I made an album I'm very proud of and that's it."

Meanwhile, the odd, controversial magazine interview almost became a report on a bar brawl when Winehouse's partner threatened a bystander who joked about his resemblance to actor Ethan Embry.

The interviewer writes, "Fielder-Civil whispers into my ear cheerily, 'Tell the guy who looks like he has leukemia I'm going to slit his throat.'"

Edited by Guest
Put them all together they spell MOTHER

It sounds to me like this person is a complete media whore who needs to get publicity through feeble attempts to make herself look tough, and doesn't trust her musical talent one bit. Perhaps, we have found the female Sid Vicious.

Please, kids, don't encourage her by buying her music and attending her concerts. I'm sure they suck anyway. AND DON'T DO CRACK!!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :thumbsdown:

I just got into her music last week, and now I will not buy an album or listen to her ever again. What f***ing whacked out skank!! I don't care how great of a voice she has, I can't support someone as whacked as this, I mean cutting, come on, that is not even close to hip or anything, in fact is just sad and sick.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: